• Friday

    NICKY MINAJ CONFIRMS ENGAGEMENT TO RAPPER MEEK MILL


    Nicki Minaj has all but confirmed that
    she’s engaged to rapper Meek Mill.
    Earlier this week, the 'Only' hitmaker
    sparked speculation that
    Mill may have
    popped the question after posting a cosy
    snap of them together, with Nicki
    appearing to be sporting a huge diamond
    ring on THAT finger.
    Minaj failed to reference the bling in the
    photo caption, instead writing: “Those
    Miami nights”, but the plot began to
    thicken when the Pink Friday star posted a
    screenshot of a text conversation she
    recently had with Meek.
    After sharing the soppy exchange, the 32-
    year old took to Twitter to tease her
    engagement, posting the ring emoji, a
    yellow heart, a diamond and a stuck-out
    tongue, along with the words: “I'll post it
    later.”
    - I'll post it later
    7:52 PM - 15 Apr 2015
    NICKI MINAJ
    @NICKIMINAJ
    Follow
    8,877 RETWEETS 13,717 FAVORITES
    And, staying true to her word, Nicki
    returned to Instagram to share a pic of her
    HUGE yellow diamond, heart-shaped
    sparkler.
    While the Queen Barb never actually
    uttered the words “I’m engaged”, the image
    shows Minaj proudly showing off the ring,
    which looks a lot like Lady Gaga’s
    engagement sparkler - but with more bling.
    Meek himself also appeared to comment
    on their engagement after a fan said he
    was “lucky” to have bagged Nicki, leaving
    him to reply: “I am.”
    Congrats guys!