• Monday

    TONTO DIKE REACTS TO DEBT ACCUSATION


        POPULAR Nollywood actress,
    Tonto Dikeh, is again in the news.
    But this time , it is not for any of
    her exploits in the entertainment
    industry . Rather , she is
    embroiled
    in allegations of not settling her
    debts .
      According to gist circulating on
    social media, a lady had claimed
    that Tonto bought things from her
    and it turned out that the actress
    paid with a dud cheque .
    Reacting to the allegation , Tonto
    denied she ever wrote a cheque .
      The actress though acknowledged
    that the person in question
    actually sold some items to her
    after ‘stalking ’ her to buy , citing
    that she also sold to Omotola
    Jalade -Ekeinde and other
    actresses .
    “ I succumbed to ordering some
    items from this young lady in a
    way to support her business, ” the
    actress said.
      However , she said that upon
    seeing the items the lady supplied,
    she discovered they were not of
    good quality .
    “ When I saw these things they
    were so fake, ” she said. “ I asked
    her to come back and take the
    items severally as it has been with
    my house manager. We have never
    tried to pay her and we never gave
    her no cheque .’
    Promising not to buy anything and
    ensuring no celebrity buys
    anything from her, the actress also
    dropped a muched conversation
    between her and the seller on
    Instagram .
    An online platform ,
    www .trendyrammy.com , reported
    that the lady accusing Tonto of
    defaulting payments claimed the
    actress was aware that the bags
    were fake and still requested for
    them. The site put the sum
    involved at N192 , 000 .
    The seller , identified as Pearl
    Chucks , had written to the actress,
    saying , “ Dear @ tontolet , thank you
    for pushing me beyond my
    comfort zone . I trusted you as a
    celebrity and gave you a Givenchy
    luggage bag and handbag with
    you promising you will pay. You
    couldn ’ t afford the original so you
    asked for the replica, you ordered
    March 8 th, it was delivered March
    20 th, and you had to pay that day.
    It ’s been over one month and it ’s
    been story after story, you ignore
    my messages and calls , you claim
    your assistant was going to pay
    me, I called Peter and he said the
    cheque you gave him on the 8th
    bounced on the 10 th.”
    She also accused the actress of
    blocking her on Instagram and
    blasted the actress.
    “ I have lost respect for you as a
    woman and as a human . I will
    make sure everyone knows who
    you really are so you don ’t go
    dupe another young girl, thank
    God I didn ’t give you the authentic
    bags , if not where will I be ? God
    sees all the devil we do and it will
    come back to you x10000 . Repay
    my money . Let’s not forget the
    Moschino dress shirt and you just
    called to threaten me? That weed
    you are smoking is really making
    you delusional . You are a sorry
    excuse of a celebrity , when real
    celebrities and actresses call
    themselves , please remove you
    name from the list.’
    However , despite the heat she is
    under , the sultry actress on
    Thursday , shared a picture of
    herself in the bath -tub .